Monday, January 24, 2011

Check out what author Coral Godfrey had to say about Strategic!

===================


 

Hi

Thank you for your e mail and I hope this reply is helpful to you as your request to come to an agreement to publish my book(s) has surely boosted my ego.

I started writing 10 years ago and I have spent a lot of time since then researching publishers and publishing. I must say your company worried me at first and then I realized you were working hard to publish and sell books.

Out of all the companies I looked at I did feel (apart from the publisher I am now with) that you made the most honest and fair offer.

I do fully understand the content of your e mail and very new authors may not, in the same way a lot of authors are getting ripped off by publishers.

I have as already said, found a publisher now who I do hope is right for me and the chances are unless my book 'takes off' I am still going to have to buy and sell copies of my books to make the hard work that goes in to writing a book - worth while.

I am impressed with the agreement you offer and hope you can keep this attitude up, as you say no one knows if a book is going to sell or not but at least you offer, especially new authors a chance to find out.

I wish you all the best and sincerely hope this offer you have presented pays off for you and for the at least some of the authors who aspire to be writers or even just find they can write one book.

I was ripped off by the company who published my first book and now hope for better relations with my 2nd publisher, authors do have to realize writing a book includes the hard work that goes in to selling their work but publishers need to be honest about what they can do too. This is something I have a lot of respect for you for, you try to be as honest as you can. No one knows if a book is going to sell or not its like any business there is a high risk factor, I don't even know if my book will sell but one thing your e mail has confirmed for me is the fact that I still have to work at it.

Best wishes to all of you,

Coral Godfrey

===================

We always appreciate kind comments from our Authors!

 

Strategic Book Group

    http://www.EloquentBooks.com - http://www.StrategicBookMarketing.com

http://www.StrategicBookGroup.com

ABOUT STRATEGIC BOOK GROUP

Strategic Book Group is a division of the Strategic Publishing Group, a rapidly growing publishing company that services new authors as well as helps existing authors expand their reach in the global marketplace. SBG is committed to new technology, offering traditionally printed formats as well as electronically delivered text, and has published over 2500 authors. SBG includes an innovative marketing division that is on the cutting edge of social media. For more information, visit: www.StrategicBookPublishing.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment