Monday, January 24, 2011

Check out what author Doreen Ingram had to say about Strategic!

===================


Hello Suzanne, I just wanted to say something to you.  I want you to know, how much I appreciate all the work you do late at night and all times for us. Helen, Ellen, you and a few others are my heroes.

Just wanted to say thank you for helping me move this book.  I hope to do another one with you all.  Each day, I try to really research at least one new thing, one new idea to sale the book, one new person or company to contact.  I have many to follow up on.  I feel things are going good, maybe a tad slow but will pick up for Christmas. 

I just sent 15 books, my donation, to South Africa to get the word out there.  I have a very wonderful photographer there that is selling them and giving all the money to chimp eden.  It will help to get the book out there but I am going to follow up on the distributors out that way.  It cost me 60 dollars to send 16 books, whew, too much!  Well, have a very nice July 4th weekend, I am so glad I live in America, and hope it will get better again soon!!!

Thank you,

Doreen Ingram, Author of " My Sanctuary, A Place I Call Home"
http://www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/MySanctuary-APlaceICallHome.html

===================

 

We always appreciate kind comments from our Authors!

 

 

Strategic Book Group

    http://www.EloquentBooks.com - http://www.StrategicBookMarketing.com

http://www.StrategicBookGroup.com

ABOUT STRATEGIC BOOK GROUP

Strategic Book Group is a division of the Strategic Publishing Group, a rapidly growing publishing company that services new authors as well as helps existing authors expand their reach in the global marketplace. SBG is committed to new technology, offering traditionally printed formats as well as electronically delivered text, and has published over 2500 authors. SBG includes an innovative marketing division that is on the cutting edge of social media. For more information, visit: www.StrategicBookPublishing.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment