Monday, January 24, 2011

Looking for a publisher? Check out what author Nancy Mercurio had to say about Strategic Book Group.

===================

Securing a relationship with SBP has been the BEST decision I have made as an author!  Having had 3 books published prior to SBP, I had an understanding of the process but often felt as though I was flying solo. SBP has been one step ahead of me from inception to completion.  Their processes, the support I have received and the professional manner in which they have handled everything-contracts, editing, formatting, cover design, printing, marketing-has been beyond satisfactory. Each individual I have interacted with has gone above and beyond ‘just answering my questions’ by demonstrating genuine interest in helping and supporting me along this path, and I am completely grateful.  In fact, I’m planning on having them publish my next book and have already recommended them to numerous colleagues.  I feel I have a ‘team’ supporting me in this effort and that customer service is indeed a priority.  Thank you to everyone at SBP and I look forward to continuing our relationship.

Nancy Mercurio, Author of "Elevating Yourself For Success"
 http://www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/ElevatingYourselfToSuccess.html  

===================

 

We always appreciate kind comments from our Authors!

 

 

Strategic Book Group

    http://www.EloquentBooks.com - http://www.StrategicBookMarketing.com

http://www.StrategicBookGroup.com

ABOUT STRATEGIC BOOK GROUP

Strategic Book Group is a division of the Strategic Publishing Group, a rapidly growing publishing company that services new authors as well as helps existing authors expand their reach in the global marketplace. SBG is committed to new technology, offering traditionally printed formats as well as electronically delivered text, and has published over 2500 authors. SBG includes an innovative marketing division that is on the cutting edge of social media. For more information, visit: www.StrategicBookPublishing.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment