Monday, January 24, 2011

Check out what author Deborah Lively had to say about Strategic!

==================

Georgia,

The price is just what I expected and wanted it to be. As you may know Walkabout Sam is the second book in my "Sam" series. HaTeya Sam was released in July and it has a retail price of $13.75.I have had very positive sales response at this price plus adding shipping and handling for my mail orders. My intent is to keep the series going with the same format and number of pages so that we can  keep the books in the series at the same price. ( realizing of course that printing costs in time may go up a bit)  So I am pleased with this set price.

Thanks for letting me know quickly the set price. I have two magazine ads coming out in mid October So I can confirm the price and notify my buyers of HaTeya Sam as well. Actually I already have a list of pre-released reservations for Walkabout Sam.

Nice to be communicating with you again. And may I say that I was especially pleased to have been working again with Mike Gagnon. The interior design under his care was a stress free and enjoyable working relationship. I will look forward to working with him again on the next "Sam" book.

 

Deborah Dreher Lively, Author of "Walkabout Sam"
http://www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/WalkaboutSam.html

==================

 
We always appreciate kind comments from our Authors!

 

 

Strategic Book Group

    
http://www.EloquentBooks.com - http://www.StrategicBookMarketing.com

http://www.StrategicBookGroup.com

ABOUT STRATEGIC BOOK GROUP

Strategic Book Group is a division of the Strategic Publishing Group, a rapidly growing publishing company that services new authors as well as helps existing authors expand their reach in the global marketplace. SBG is committed to new technology, offering traditionally printed formats as well as electronically delivered text, and has published over 2500 authors. SBG includes an innovative marketing division that is on the cutting edge of social media. For more information, visit: www.StrategicBookPublishing.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment